The two-disk test rig from Optimol Instruments.
This special testing concept gives you an important procedure for evaluating tribosystems with slip-rolling and sliding motion.
Test principle of the two-disk test rig:
Two cylindrical disks mounted on two rotating drive shafts are pressed against
each other at their contact surfaces.
Speed: 1 – 3000 RPM
Normal force: 2 – 2000 N (up to 4.3 GPa)
Test duration: To 999 h
- Device-specific software, PC
- Software for programming dynamic setpoint profiles
- Normal force range: 3 – 5000 N
- Water-cooled drive shafts
- Temperature measurement of one disk
- Lubrication gap measurement0
- Measurement of electrical resistance between test specimens
- Measurement of noise emission between test specimens
- Climate unit
- Oil pump
- n-RAI measurement of nano-wear with radionuclide technology
® Registered trademark of Optimol Instruments Prüftechnik GmbH .